house mate issues?

i live in a shared house with 5 people, one of them, a young woman is very noisy, dog barks, shits all over the place and both woman and dog puke from the effects of illegal drugs. any advice? although she will be quiet if i ask, but her crazy junkie friends aren't quite the same.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Four of you need to get together and approach the landlord about it. Before you do that, find a new home for her dog, without her knowledge of course. The dog deserves better.

• the other three (now two) are the same, drug users. anyway, what can you do, i'll move out eventually

• 4 weeks ago

all good answers. but the house i live in is owned by a charity, so i have no power, although i could complain to them. also calling the police , well, they would know it was me maybe, so. although a community officer does visit the house, not quite sure what they plan to do. if the house is raided they will have a hell of a job getting the doors down, our bedroom doors are fire doors.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Report this to the police and move out. You are putting yourself at risk of being arrested just by living there.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Have a house meeting and throw her out when the lease is over.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, my advice is to move out. You ARE aware that if illegal drugs are found in the house you WILL be a suspect, right?

• 4 weeks ago

If she gets arrested and sent to jail, she should not be as much of an issue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.