Tip swelling rhinoplasty?

Why is my tip this swollen a bit over two months after rhinoplasty? I had a bulbous nose, so I thought it could be because extensive work was done on the tip. Will it get back to being far less swollen, as it is in the picture with the black shirt (right after splint was taken off). My surgeon said swelling will go down by 15-20 percent of my current total nose volume. Is that a significant amount?  

To clarify, the pic on left is my nose 2 months post op. The right is after the surgery, but right after splint was removed. I am not happy with the tip size currently, on the left.I was told by another user that I should be happy with the results on the left, but I personally feel like the tip is bulging out far too much, and the nose looks too full. Thanks!

• Donald

Did you ask the plastic surgeon that performed the rhinoplasty The should have told you how long the swelling would last.

While swelling at the tip following a rhinoplasty can take up to a year to go away completely, 90 percent of the swelling is usually gone in about four to eight weeks.

Best wishes