Why does anyone come here?

Some come seeking answers  (the prupose of this forum)

Some come to troll and be immature asshats disrupting and distrubing others to get their lulz

Some come seeking to hear the truth

Some come to tell the truth

Some come to tell the lie

Some come because they don't really believe the lie and need constant affirmation

Some come  simply because they want to hurt others, as misery loves company. to strike back on soiety with their hate

Some come to help others

Some come because they are bored

Some come because they are interested

Some come to Lord  their superiority over people

Some Come to be humble

Some come because they are lost.  putting up a good front to cover their confusion and tears

Some come because they are found and what to share their joy with like minded people

why do you come?

* Purpose * Distrubing (and some come to be grammar nazis ;) any other typos?)

**disturbing

I come here to do some good, to spread the Good News, to tell everyone who will listen about Christ Jesus. And first of all about salvation that's in Him, and not only salvation but eternal abundant life, prosperity, healing and wellness, peach and joy. And that all they have to do to have all of these good things is come to Jesus, repent of their sins, accept Him as their Lord and Savior, and be born again.

Oh hey, kitty. Wassup?

Now. Do we pick a number or poo out some answer off the top of our pointy heads? What are the rules here so you don't get super-upset? I hate when kitties cry.

I have no idea why I'm here. I am as mercurial as the east wind trying to head south for the winter by taking the western routes through the northern passage.

Are we supposed to study that list? Will there be a test? Is there pie offered at any point during this? What kind of pie? Can we have two pieces if we like the pie?

Hope this helps!

The same reason I do anything. In this case, I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to follow the will of my Lord for my life and answer legitimate questions about religion and spirituality.

• L'nya

Ezek 3:17-21. Some come because they are hired by the site. jw.org

• Juli3 weeks agoReport

L'nya is here as a jw mole. This is too perfect!

I came here 7 years ago to expose the jehovah's witnesses cult, like I do on other sites.

That's still my primary focus.

I was a believer when I entered this yahoo madness.

I am now an atheist.

Thank you, religious people, for showing me how corrupt your religions and your gods are.

Research proved that Christianity is just a knock off of similar religions before it.

OH, and I also like to giggle at the mad hatters and with the truly humorous.

*drink*

I come here to

1. Answer questions asked of atheists and

2. To correct the LIES told about us and

3. Coming here makes me feel smarter and saner than I am.

~

• Vicki

I come here because there's nothing else for me to do at work.

I come here because I like to give advice, and some people need it.

I come here to watch my enemies burn through their eyeballs and prove their weakness when their eyeballs melt out of their skull due to the stupidity.

Only the strongest can come here, read this level of stupidity, and survive.

• Aaron

To ask and answer questions Mr Lion but your truth is different to my truth in terms of religion.

We are all different. Life would be boring if we were all the same.

Source(s): I like you though. Even though I don't understand you.
    • Aaron
      3 weeks agoReport

I have nothing against you as a person but we seek different truths.

Guy Incognito here. I come here because as an atheist, I am compelled by Satan and Richard Dawkins to insult and attack Christians.

I come here because I don't have a life