Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How genius is Hillary for being able to crack the Russian Asset case wide open?

I mean, Putin got a Russian Asset (Tulsi Gabbard) to join the US military, run for Congress in Hawaii, then run for President as a Democrat, only to break off and go 3rd party and destroy the Democrats. I mean can we give Hillary credit for how genius she is for exposing it before it went too far?

Best Answer

No one slings poop like a Clinton.

They must have chimp DNA in their gene pool or something.

Tom Clancy would be proud of Hillary don't you think?

• Flower

Thats very funny but you are wasting this forum on such fantasies. Genius, yes, but an evil genius, is how I describe The Beast, who is undoubtedly behind all the Democrats efforts to overthrow this government.

The old Russian asset trick.

I guess she is going to use that on all her political opponents from now on.

Now about all that Russian money donated to the Clinton Foundation during the Uranium One deal. ... are we sure Hillary is not Putin’s lover?

• Rayal
      1 month agoReport

If you have information of wrongdoing or law infractions by the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation beyond what you have been told by RWNJs on the radio, please call the FBI right away. They have operators standing by for your call.

I'd bet Putin would be very angry that Hillary is exposing his agents. Expect the propaganda machine to shift into high gear.

I don't know what's going on with Tulsi Gabbard or why the Russians like her so much but I know that she had better not run as a third-party candidate. Hillary is bringing to the issue to the fore.

• Rayal
      1 month agoReport

While English should be capitalized, speakers should not be capitalized. Desolate.
      I read TB "Hillary is bringing to the issue to the fore." as a slight slip of the fingers that should read: "Hillary is bringing the issue to the fore." eliminating the extraneous "to". which you cite.

No. She needs to fall off a cliff.

• Rayal

Putin got a russian asset into the Presidency through manipulation of the media and gaming our system, and nothing Trump has done since then has proven him to not be a russian asset.

FTFY.

• Rayal
      1 month agoReport

Trump got a billion dollars in free advertising from many networks during his campaign. His rallies aired a lot. Hillary rallies not so much.

Personally, I will vote for anyone except trump.

• Rayal
      1 month agoReport

I am neither anonymous (other than as much as we all have avatars and are sort of anonymous.) nor a russian bot. I am a US citizen who was born here and have lived here all my life. Who the F are you? brocklie?