Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

Do you think trump and his family profit personally from the US presidency?

While being president...

• Willie

They were aready rich.

They ALL DO and THEY ALL HAVE.. WHY are you trying to just single out Trump.. ALL POLITICIANS BENEFIT MONETARILY FROM BEING IN GOVERNMENT OFFICES.. THAT'S WHY MOST are MILLIONAIRES either going in or in the next term.

LOOK at them They will never DISCLOSE their BEFORE BEING ELECTED and AFTER BEING ELECTED TAXES.. They just want to try to force other to do so but they will not release their own.

Sure they do. How can they not?

The trick is to not make the profits too obvious otherwise the Dems and/or media will push back.

Not significantly. Those who think they do should provide supporting evidence.

There is an argument over just how much Trump's net worth has decreased while he has been president. Some claim it is 4 billion US dollars and those who find fault with any thing that appears to be a positive about Trump claim it is only 1 billion US dollars.

So I find it absurd to argue he has turned the presidency to his profit at this time.

The reality is that historically the US President does not make money on holding that office until after they leave office! Hillary claims she and Bill were broke when they left office, but now they are at least millionaires. The Carters also made a fortune after leaving office on book deals and speaking engagements. Look at how much Obama has raked in after leaving office.

The real money made by a president is a post office event and at this point it looks as if Trump will not have any way to turn a buck on being a president even after leaving office. No one would read his book about the event and the only books that will move will be written by detractors.

The only ones turning a profit right now over his time in president are his detractors. Lets face it if Trump was not in office no one would pay to hear what his detractors are saying. Hillary I think makes 50,000 dollars every time she opens her yap about current events. All Trump gets is flak.

• y

Oh I'm sure they will try to find a way if they haven't already. I'm also quite sure the media will be digging into it and even if it isn't true, they will find something. I'm just as sure as that as I am about the media never even questioning Obama's net worth, jumping more then 30 million dollars.

I don't think so. I think they are careful, and trying to do it right. The Left are always blaming Trump for things he didn't do, like Russian collusion. They lied about that for over two years, and they just dropped it like nothing happened. I understand the Democratic Party is $7 million in the red. That's really good news.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

I want to know how Nancy Pelosi became a multi millionaire as a congress woman, But you probably don't want to talk about that......

• RICK
      4 weeks agoReport

That's easy
      By insider trading, which by the way is not illegal for members of Congress. And the law was thst way long before Pelosi got elected

• A.J.

Yes definitely for his family and friends. Even if President Big Cheese loses more than he gains monetarily because the bribery is less than the public opinion negative effects, he is an absolute narcissist and the Presidency feeds his craving of power and attention.

Of course, he's a greedy business man. He'll find any way to fill his fat wallet.