Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Does my boss find me attractive?

Now before I get the typical don't mix business with pleasure, we have worked together for years. 6 years to be exact. The attraction is new. About three weeks now. Nothing but professionalism till this point. He has started complimenting me alot. He loves my work ethic and notices my new look whenever I change it. He touches my shoulder and arm everytime we talk. He stands very close to me when we talk. Strong eye contact too. He is only like this towards me. He is always cracking jokes and has given me a nick name. I'm a bit naive when it comes to these things. I guess I need some clarification. Preferably from a man who has been attracted to his employee.

• blank

You already know what he is thinking. You are not as naive as you think you are... you are picking up a change in behavior and his "advances." What he is doing sounds like probable harassment insofar as you state he only does this stuff to you.

And no, not going to let you off the hook about mixing personal and business: never a good idea (imo) and the length of time you have worked together is irrelevant. That changes nothing. Otherwise you are an adult and can decide what you want. Just don't be surprised when he reconciles with his wife or gf and you are once again nothing but an employee.

• Donald

If you want to know, ask him! We have no idea what he thinks.

"Now before I get the typical don't mix business with pleasure" But that's exactly what you need.

Any male boss who hits on his "naive" female subordinate is a moron. Perhaps you're compatible.

And we all know your'e the "Why" troll who posts here 100 times a day anyways.

"Does my boss find me attractive?" As you've been told about 10,000 times, if you want to know what someone thinks, ask THEM, not strangers on Yahoo.