what does my dream mean?

I was in a dark room strapped to a chair.  I was being burned alive in this chair as punishment for something, but I did not feel the fire burning me.  I did not feel anything at all.  During the course of this, I was having a conversation with another person in the room.  At one point, I fell asleep in the chair and as I slept the fire finally killed me.  I was aware of this fact in the dream, which means I did not really burn to death in the chair.  What does this mean?

Sounds as if you were strapped into the Electric Chair, which was one way of "capital punishment" in certain states of the United States. What an awful way to die as it represents torture as a way of punishment. What have you done in your Life which is worry of being punished in this violent way? You can sleep and get burned and die at the same time, but whether you died or not is not as important as asking yourself, what did I feel so guilty about, that I would dream of being put into the Electric Chair?

I think the dream means you need to respond when somebody rebukes you because if you turn a stone face to your criticism - you will be destroyed by the moral truths you don't want to face.

U feel helpless in ur waking life finding no way out to find a proper way to progress . New efforts to go ahead are required

• John

It means that you were sleeping soundly. The idea that dreams can be interpreted was abolished long ago. We all dream. Sometimes they are strange.