Anonymous

Can you see a future in which racism is no more in this world?

Will racism ever end in this modern world? I believe we could bring it to an end if we all "chose" to and if we all worked "together".

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

No. Besides, I'm sure the human race would find a new way to separate themselves.

If racism no longer exists, then we'll probably categorize ourselves by skin tone aka colorism. If not skin tone, we'll separate ourselves by eye color, hair type, height, nose, ears or some other crap related to appearance.

As a species, I don't think we can help it. Humans are both extremely intelligent and incredibly primitive at the same time.

From a psychological and evolutionary standpoint, racism is just a modern form of tribalism. Individuals who look different from the people in the group are considered competitors & a possible threat to one's survival.

Some form of prejudice related to appearance will always exist.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

People used hate based on religion.

People will always hate, race is just the modern way of doing it.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not possible. But there will be some conflict among different ethnicities and that's the human nature. We all have different beliefs and different identity.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It will never end.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No, racism is an an emotion combing fear, hatred, ignorance and arrogance and as long as humans have emotions it will never truly go away

• Susie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

And just how are you going to get “All” to do that?? Think about it. Why don’t you start in South Africa, and let us know how that goes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.