Do you ever see things that aren't even there?

THIS COULD BE A TRICK QUESTION IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

Yea sometimes I think I see bugs crawling around but they're not.

Every now and then I start to believe that a girl I like likes me back... and months and months of agony ensue with me being unable to talk to her... 

When she finally goes for someone else (each time) I'm left wondering if it was my ineptitude that turned her away... or if I was just imagining things.

I used to mind more the idea that it was my ineptitude/shyness causing the loss... but now the idea that I was just conjuring up stuff in my head that wasn't even there is more annoying... because believe me... crushes motivate me and give me quite an extra hop in my step... as it were... when I believe there is hope.

Sounds so corny, but it shouldn't.

In the end I always lose.

I'm not trying to make people feel sorry for me. 

Typing this... I'm reading my own thoughts to myself and admitting failure and that is a step in the right direction.

I used to just think... eh... their loss.

No, it's definitely just mine. 

I MAKE things that are not there!

Not normally ....

yes sometimes I see my crush staring at me but actually she's never been there

so does this mean that because you asked it means you do? or is that the trick part and keep in mind this may or may not be a trick answer the answer you asked what happened to it i do not know the one i said i deleted was on the whoops reference question which had me pause for a second but it wasnt something i saw that wasnt there its something i saw that was there

EDIT.. I DO, I REALLY DO i can converse with entities committed to hell..ready or not....face to face several times ive posted satan is not male i refer to the most beautiful angel is more a pet name for a female i am made in Gods image my most beautiful will be female i dont say it because i think it i say it because its the truth...i know it sounds crazy think what you will but also think what could i possibly gain from a lie?from my heart on my mothers grave its the truth...

• Nini
      4 weeks agoReport

i will check the question out again

Obviously not

As they are not there.....doh!!!!

No, if they are not there. I don't see them.

You mean a manisfestation of faith..

Yeah they're usually here.