Why would a felon come to this forum every day and behave like a hateful, bitter UNCHRISTLIKE narcissist & think that draws people to jesus?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Ohhh, but Christ DID behave like a hateful, bitter narcissist which is why I act the way I do. I shall explain....

Jesus called the Pharisees, who were religious hypocrites, "poisonous snakes". He drove out the temple authorities, who were religious hypocrites, with a whip. Twice. This is why I feel justified using name calling and verbal whips on atheists, who are religious hyp......

Oh wait....

OK so that excuse doesn't quite pan out, but Jesus also approved of the disciples bringing a sword with them when they traveled!!! Since Jesus allowed the disciples to protect their physical lives with a weapon, I am perfectly within my right to protect my ego with verbal weapons!!

Oh wait.....

Let's face it, I don't give a S H I T about drawing people to Jesus.

Source(s): ((Sarcasm)) 😉
  • 3 weeks ago

They wouldn't.

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

But, that's exactly what he does, jon.
      Why ignore the facts and then lie about it, yourself?

And, you and I both know he isn't alone --
      there are several people here who crap on christ every day.

• 3 weeks ago

Why do atheists come here acting like Dawkins?

• Mog
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The charges against me were lessened to one count of disorderly conduct

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Maybe like Paul that person USED TO BE a murderer but when GOD "chooses" HE gives them the authority to "fulfill the Word of God" (Colossians 1:25)!

As you can see Paul's felon was removed "As far as the east is from the west" as Prophet David prophesied in Psalm 103:12!

Consequently "Judge one not by his record for GOD judges not as man but according to the heart" (I Samuel 16:7)!

"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God" (Matthew 5:8).

"Examine yourself..." (II Corinthians 13:5) is your heart pure for having asked such a question?

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

SHYT! He's working that conscience isn't He?

• Their business depends on an audience that expects them to be hateful and bitter

• 3 weeks ago

Since the other furries are answering this question, I guess I should too.

To be fair, I returned all the money and I already served my sentence. I will not do that again. The reason I come here everyday is I get bored and I find this entertaining.

• 3 weeks ago

Sounds like you have some problems there chied

• 3 weeks ago

The reason Christians are here is because any sane person from their congregation thinks

they're looney . I am sure Donald's church is like Get The F outta here .

Source(s): NCWJ probably feels the same about Mr. Duck
  • Well, the police say I am not allowed to leave my house. So I got nothing else to do

• Norine3 weeks agoReport

SHYT! He's working that conscience isn't He?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.