Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Who is this troll on yahoo answers?

He/she/they keep posting questions about crazy parents, abuse, pedo/incest, and dad in shorts. Do you happen to know who they are? Do you have a screenshot of their profile or link to it? I've noticed that all the questions are anonymous. I don't know if they're all coming from the same account

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

its hard to tell who they are if theyre anonymous, they sound like they could be coming from the same acct

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Most of the trolls here have multiple accounts.

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Some people are very clever at making up different accounts so they can troll on the internet.

They are very sad people with nothing positive to offer but they don't care and do not realize that they will be very lonely in their old age.

To catch out the 'white panty spanking troll' just type in spanking on search and I guarantee you will read another made up story of the little girl getting spanked.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's probably the same person, or more than one. Someone in a group home with internet access, which should be forbidden. Report any and all of them. 'White panty spanking troll' seems to turn up mostly on Sunday afternoons, so that's when her mental ward lets her out, it seems. The regular 'pedo incest' troll pops up most often around dinner time, so that's when his keepers let him out for feeding. You can see a pattern, usually.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He's sick and needs help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.