is Jesus God of the whole earth or is He Judge of the whole earth?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He is both! He is part of the Divine God Head, and He is our Saviour and Our Judge. He has the whole world in his hands !

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He is our prophet. Jesus our prophet and he will return to earth oneday.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

According to John 5:22 the Father judges no one but has entrusting all judging to the Son.

• 4 weeks ago

What's the difference?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Both............

• 4 weeks ago

Neither. He's the non-existent fantasy figure of a 2000 year old work of mythological fiction.

• 4 weeks ago

Jesus said, "...the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. Moreover, the Father judges no-one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. He who does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him." (John 5:21-23)

Oh, and a few verses earlier He brought down accusations of blasphemy upon Himself by "calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God."

Then, in Psalm 2, God says to His anointed One, (Jesus) "I have installed my King on Zion, my holy hill. He said to me, 'You are my Son, today I have become your Father. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. You will rule them with an iron sceptre, you will dash them to pieces like pottery.' Therefore, you kings, be wise, be warned, you rulers of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him."

The Father and the Son sovereignly rule over the whole Earth and judge the whole Earth - together, for they are One in Being, though with their distinct personalities and roles in how they function as One.

• L'nya
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Jehovah is the Most High Alone-Psalms 83:18;Acts 4:24;Rev 4:11 jw.org

• He was a failed attempt at a messiah.

• both.............

• 4 weeks ago

He might be god judge of Pluto and Goofy plus Earth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.