Anonymous

What did my father die from???

My dad was an alcoholic for 10 years,   he would drink like crazy.   He would stop drinking for a month,  and he would start drinking again.   One day he fell asleep on the couch after drinking half a bottle of vodka.   I noticed his ankles were swollen but i didn't think much at the time.   Later that day i noticed he didn't wake up and he was pale and covered in sweat.  

I called the ambulance and they were able to get his heart beating again, but his brain was dead from the lack of oxygen.   They kept him In Intensive care unit for 8 days with a breathing tube.  They notcied he suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen which means he would never wake up.   So eventually they let him die on his own.

But what did he pass away from??  They noticed his heart was healthy and beating nurmally,   but his blood pressure was going up and down.   Any advice???????

aids, sorry but aids

he died from drinking .

If his heart stopped beating he likely died of a heart attack. It is possible that something else killed him (perhaps a severe stroke).

• equal

his heart stopped under pressure from failing organs the fluid in the legs is one a sign