Lilly asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

ways to reduce anxiety? I'm 15 , in school doing theatre, and have already tried medication.?

I've always struggled with anxiety issues, always been surrounded by the idea of it too. As my sister left school at my age (15) because of anxiety. Leaving school is the LAST thing I wanna do.. as with my grades I have potential and I do theatre, meaning I cant really home school that subject as the exam is a performance as well as a written exam...help?!?!

• LAN

Maybe you should just follow the doctors orders instead of thinking you are smarter and not taking your medications. Now tell me a lie about how this isn't the case.

I have anxiety and am in theater as well. I normally try to avoid human interaction most of the time, but once I'm in my theater class I can't... Try asking you'r teacher for some tips on dealing with anxiety. Most theater teachers know a few.

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out