J asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

What's this found footage alien movie?

So, when I was younger I watched this alien movie.

It was a group of collage aged students (I think, definitely adults) filiming their trip, and they were exploring in lush woods (well, lush-ish, horror movie style woods) and then stuff started going wrong.  A guy became aggressive, and they kept seeing this light in the sky. At the end they find this air force base, it looks run down (I think) and theres only two people left, a girl and boy. They find the corps of an alien then go outside to be greeted by a feild black planes, they run and I guess try to hide from the lights in the sky but it gets them and the guy drops the camera and the end.

I've been looking for this movie for years now, and me and my dad found Pheonix forgotten, and it might be that, but no dead aliens. Even if the other context isn't there, if you know an alien movie where at the end they find a base, a dead alien and black plains, tell me. Please

Alien Valley (2012)

• Vicki

See, you asked and got me thinking cause I DEFINITELY watched this too. And it was a good movie. I think Phoenix Forgotten would be the best bet here?