Did Moses say that did not give Jacob a spirit that there eyes can't see and ears can't hear?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• Tim
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Deuteronomy 29;4 Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

• 3 weeks ago

That WHAT did not give...?

• 3 weeks ago

There eyes? Not the ones here, but those ever there?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Jesus supposedly said that but some other skykid supposedly said that first and then

the copy cat Christian myth makes were impressed and put it in their myth like Jesus said it .

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Jeff is the whore

• No

1st it as Jeremiah (5 21)

2nd it was to the HOUSE of Jacob (meaning all the Jews)

3rd God was saying that they were blind and deaf not that He made them that way

Jeremiah 5: 20“Declare this in the house of Jacob

And proclaim it in Judah, saying,

‘Hear this now, O foolish people,

Without [understanding,

Who have eyes and see not,

And who have ears and hear not:

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

No - Moses is a make-believe cult character.

• 3 weeks ago

WE NEEDS REFS WITH LOCATION IN BIBLE..EVEN IN CONCORDANCE THERE ARE SO MANY UGH...WE NEED TO NARROW IT DOWN...THEIR is like that for the way you used that word.

• 3 weeks ago

I am familiar with God's Spirit, and I know that "the World" doesn't know him. But I cannot find a specific reference to Jacob concerning those things, though I am convinced he also was familiar with the Spirit of God.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.