Is he serious or kidding with me?

We work together in different departments. He comes to my area multiple times a day. He talks and flirts. One time he said we should hang out sometime. He always references things we should do together. He made a “joke” about if we started dating. Sometimes he gives me a hug. He did ask for my number 3 weeks ago, but hasn’t called. Saturday he asked what I was doing after work. I said going out. He said ok I’ll call you when I get off ( I kinda brushed him off because I’m not taking it serious) Again he did not call. What is going on?

• Mikey

Like him? Ask him on a date. Don't like him? Then it doesn't matter.

Sometimes if someone stops by my cube, i’ll start to slouch a little in my chair. Then a little more and a little more. AndI’ll pretend to not notice my skirt is sliding up. I’ll sit up straight, but leave my skirt bunching up and then slouch a little more. For most people I give a free view, i had a cute sales engineer visit once, and gave her a show, i had my skirt completely ride up and panties completely out. We started giggling and whispering with her hand inside my thigh, before we got back to work.

• God

Ask him to go to lunch with you.  You'll be able to tell if he's interested or not.

Maybe he's shy and needs a quick BJ..this maybe your 1st step in to getting things heated up so you both can be in a same path

• Vicki

Maybe he likes you, and he's just really shy about it.

Be straightforward, and just ask? Ask if he's interested, and wants to grab a coffee sometime.

There's nothing wrong with a woman asking a man for coffee.