Why don’t we deport harmful heretical fundies out of USA they harm this nation, their flock and this country?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • poldi2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

And if they were born in the USA, how would you deport them and to where...?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Who elected you to "we"?

We have freedom of religion in the USA they harm this nation, their block and this country.

• fredda3 weeks agoReport

The righteous people of this country true Christian

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Making belief a crime is the path to tyranny... something our founding fathers believed very strongly.

However, what I will say is that religious fundamentalism is inherently un-American.  America is based on the idea that ultimate authority lies in the people.  Religious extremists places authority in God and their religion.  As the saying goes, 'you cannot serve two masters,' and eventually the will of the people will conflict with the proclamations of religion.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It depends on who gets to define "heretical".

If it was a requirement that any religion which could not provide testable, repeatable, consistent EVIDENCE of the existence of their Gods or Goddesses were to leave your country, only atheists would remain.

Because atheists have neither Gods nor Goddesses, so are not required to prove any DO exist..

BONUS QUESTION:

Are you desiring a totally atheist population?

We don't all think alike, don't all vote alike, do not all have the same skin colour, we don't all like the same music, so there could STILL be problems.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Repeated troll spamming.

• 3 weeks ago

Because of religious freedom. I know Fireball doesn't believe in it, bu that does not mean that we should not extend it to her.

• 3 weeks ago

we have worse people in this country than "fundies".

• Mack
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because heresy is not a crime....

• Mack
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You seem a bit confused Fredda, I have no laws against either.

• 3 weeks ago

I AM METHODIST NOT FUNDIE...STR AND POINT your finger back at yourself....WE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU...GUS

• THUMBS UP for a surprising answer. How did you guess that the original poster is somebody named "Gus"?

• Typical "TOLERANT" Liberal

"Why don’t we deport harmful heretical Jews out of Germany they harm this nation, their flock and this country?

Or better yet let us kill them. Heil Hitler "

Sound Familiar? FrauleIn Fredda

• fredda3 weeks agoReport

Jews never harmed their flock or Germany fundies harm though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.