Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 3 weeks ago

speech problems? ?

Over the last few weeks my speech has become increasingly distorted and delayed, id guess around 10% of my sentences don’t make any sense, I mix up words and letters between words, I know what I want to say but the words just come out in a jumbled mess and my brain feels like jelly and I can’t think straight, I’ve been under a lot of stress lately so thinking maybe it’s just that but then know that I don’t know anyone else that has these speech issues when under stress? Don’t know if it’s any correlation but also has a continuous headache almost everyday for around 2 1/2 weeks anyway can’t find much online that seems to help because a lot of sudden speech problems seem to occur with brain damage and strokes and that’s not the case with me 

• Clive

What does this have to do with personal finance?

It's okay..........

It could be brain tumor.

It also could have been a stroke that you didn't realize happened.

See a doctor. Preferably a neurologist.

• Gert

You need to see a Neurologist.

• Judy

This sounds like a lot more than stress. How do you know a stroke or some other sort of brain damage isn't the case with you? Have you seen your doctor?

I also have this problem. Sometimes when I get really nervous when talking to people I stutter, hesitate, and jumble words. I also tend to forget things while having a conversation. I notice that when I'm alone I tend to think better and faster.

Are you a heavy drinker? These are the side effects of being either drunk or hungover.