Poll: did you get disciplined for acting out as a child/teen? ?

Or did your parents let you act a fool

• Vicki
    Best Answer

Oh hell no. I wasn't allowed to act a fool. Now, I never got beat or backhanded or anything like that. BUT I definitely got grounded, got things taken away.

I got spankings early on and then I got punished.

Yes I did hun.......

• Stan

I got the BELT and I bleedin disserved it.

I got taken to lots of psychiatrists and eventually sent to live with my father in Europe.

• Sam

There was no reason to discipline me, I was a perfect child/teen.

Source(s): But I made up for it as a young adult. I acted like a fool and had to be disciplined.

Yes, my parents would punish me for pushing the boundaries as they should have.

• Bee V2

My parents for the most part let me act a fool. They gave me a lot of freedom, but I'm sure I would have been punished more if they actually knew of the things I was getting into. The only time I can really think of being punished is when I accidentally smoked the entire house up with weed. I got some really strong stuff, and the smell made the entire house REEK. They basically told me to get out of the house and not come home for a day so I slept over at a friend's

Severely disciplined. Sometimes punched.

• K8

I was disciplined.