Is he using me?

I'm 23 dating a guy who's 26 with a 7 month old child. He makes me laugh and he's ALWAYS sweet to me. But, the only one thing is, he loves video chatting with his baby's mom while we're together. We could be in bed, on our way out to eat it doesn't matter, he's always answering her calls. And when she needs something, he will have me drive him to get it! I really don't know if he's using me or not! He said that he's buying her a house and suggested that we can visit or we can all move together in a FLAT. I don't know what to think, because I was giving him money, too. 😑

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

your an idiot of course he's using you if he cant even support his child how will he support you. leave him now before he gets you pregnant and find a man with no children. 

• 3 weeks ago

It would appear so.

• 3 weeks ago

You're giving him money. hahahahahahaha

• Z
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

It's strange that he could think of buying his baby's mom a house but takes money from you. Maybe one way to find out if he cares for you and is not using you is to stop giving him money and stop driving him to places (before he met you, how was he getting around?). If he decides to leave you after you stop, then it means that he was only using you, but if he stays with you and solves his own needs and that of his kid, then it means that he is not with you for the money.

It seems to me like his whole life is focused on this woman and he wants to pull you into devoting your life too to serving his baby mama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He is not done with baby Momma. You are being used.

• Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I think I just ran out of multiple facepalms. 

• Vicki
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Now, hold on. Does he answer these calls because it's usually to see his kid? And when he goes to "get her stuff" is this stuff for the child? I know this sounds weird, but I don't think he's using you no. I think he's trying to be a good baby daddy.

How many guys do you see that just take off? They don't answer calls, or help out. They only send child support, anything additional is like "that's a you problem". I think he's trying to take care of her, to help provide the best life he can for his child tbh.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Welcome to dating someone with a child who also has positive relationship with the mother. You may not be ready for such a thing.

• Mikey
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

My only point is that getting into these types of relationships is very risky.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.