Why is everyone keeps ignoring me and no one never answer me at all today why people say love comes when you least expect it?

I have been looking a girlfriend as I never had one before. And when I was looking for it, I could not find it and people told me to stop looking. And they say If I keep on looking for it I will never find it. And there said it will only happen unexpectedly. So nine years ago at the age of 24 I stopped looking for a girlfriend and got on with enjoying my life and today at age 35 it has still not happened and when I said looking or not looking either way does not happen, people say just enjoy my life and say if it meant to find me, it will. Love has still not found me at all, I am still single at age 35 and still a virgin and If i end up being single all my life, I will be such an angry man because life without relationship for me is so unfair. I be so angry if I end up being single for the whole of my life. LIFE WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP FOR ME IS SO UNFAIR, LIFE WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP FOR ME IS SO UNFAIR, LIFE WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP FOR ME IS SO UNFAIR, LIF

Please come to me baby. I will deflower you and break your virginity and your cherry