why do my legs feel weak when I try to kick the soccer ball in the air , when I’m like 25 mins into the game ? ?

Im a slim type of guy , and I lift weights but not that much , so I’m conditioned I think , so when I’m cold and not that warmed up I can kick the ball and put it on the air ,  but when I start running and you know sprinting I can’t , my legs feel really weak , why is that ?

• DEBS

Lifting weights doesn't equal 'conditioned'. This could be many things, but on the surface it sounds like your legs are tired. You need to be game fit. That means less time in the weight room and more time running the track and bleachers.

• ramon1 month agoReport

What are some good exercises for that ? Cause this is the first season I don’t do much running but more weights , last seasons I balanced running and weight room , somehow my legs still felt the same

that much , so I’m conditioned I think , so when I’m cold and not that warmed up I can kick the ball and put it on the air , but when I start running and you know sprinting I can’t , my legs feel really weak , why is that ?

1 answer · Other - Soccer

You are not conditioned to play the sport, either you need more training or a better diet.