Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do libtards hate living next to people who shoot guns and wave Confederate flags?

Best Answer

They're only against white people having guns.

• Mike L

I'm fairly liberal, and my neighbor is fairly conservative. He doesn't have a Confederate flag, but he likes his guns. He's a nice guy and keeps an eye on our home when we are gone and we do the same for him. He's a good neighbor.

• Mike L
      1 month agoReport

No, not at all, but that was part of the question. My wife actually made an American Flag on a glass pane window for he and his wife. They display it proudly on their front porch. I also don't think all conservatives have a gun either. 

Because they’re a bunch of p-ssies

Discharging firearms inside the city limits is a municipal violation where I live.

I have a Confederate flag I picked up in Georgia. However, I fly the American flag.

I am doing so even as we expectorate.

I just saw 4 blacks enter the house next door, they don't live there, the previous tenant moved out a month ago.

What should I do?

I am weak and afraid.

• boris
      4 weeks agoReport

Shoot them or call 911. Hoist the rebel flag on that house.

Lock 'HIM"up 2020

• 1 month agoReport

i had a stroke trying to understand that is this some sort of liberal joke i dont understand?

Nope, I love hunting and fishing, but unlike some snowflakes, I can hit my targets with my first shot and have no need for semiautomatic weapons. And people who wave Confederate flags are celebrating a war their side lost and are are not very bright or patriotic. Why would I hate them, only half the population has an I.Q. over 100.

A liberal is some one who is willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own, they are open to new ideas and they are favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms. In a political context liberals favor individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform.

• boris
      4 weeks agoReport

You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn rookie.

Why in God's name would you wave a confederate flag

I hate living next to Commies like you but I manage.

We don't allow anti-American trash in my city.