Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

She lost her virginity to me and I messed it up completely now, she wants to stay with me forever. What should I do?

Advice about it? There's this girl. She's cute, looks like snowhite and dresses nice like a good girl. She is the typical good girl, doesn't date, doesn't smoke or drink, just does her duties, studies, shy and introverted and extremely romantic. She was the first to chase after and is obsessed with me, tells me compliments, messages me and what she  doesn't do, she even stalked me at work. I am not the kind of guy to mistreat girls, so I was kind and polite all the time, ignoring her messages. Things got worse when I started answering. She was clingy and wanted to get to know each other. We did. We went on a few dates and I liked her actually, and we had sex. It was ... well she was hot, cute, but totally inexperienced and as she had her climax she was scared and I had to explain her that it was... that. Anyway, afterwards she cried telling me how much she loves me and that she wants to be forever with me, and showered me with kisses. I had to console her and hug her tight, but this is not the kind of behaviour I expected from a girl... she's not a child! It wasn't even sex... it was something else. She made me feel all sorts of emotions, she was beautiful, but in her I saw only tenderness and emotion. Is that normal? I felt like she was affecting me in her way of thought. Her inexperience in relationships makes me so uncomfortable, because she thinks it will last forever. It's not that easy.And I feel so at fault for not meeting her expectations and having all these thoughts

Stay with her, you broke her, you bought her.

You have to do the only thing that you can... fake your death and ghost her.

I know this is a lie since most girls don't climax during sex, especially the first time. You had to explain what it was. oh please. I hoped you enjoyed writing this.

• Bill

The virginity troll is back again.

• Chanel

You could try saying that she is a lovely person but you cannot give her all the attention that she needs and it would be better if she found somebody else.

It is difficult to do that, I know but the more you put it off the longer she will think that you and her are an item.

It could be that she has not had many boyfriends and has low self esteem.

I pray she put your life in a living hell..good luck