Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is my ex friend doing this on Facebook? Going through old photos and tagging himself in it after I unfriended him?

I unfriended 3 friends who all went behind my back and did awful things. I have no desire to speak to them or confront them about this, it would have just made it worse, so I unfriended them on Facebook, blocked their ability to message me on it and deleted some of our photos we have on it from the past (I dont want people looking at my profile to click on their names and see we arent friends). I saw today one of them tagged themselves in a couple photos from a year ago where they are in it in the background (with some mutual friends tagged who are in it whom I did not unfriend, which is how they are able to see the photos) I find this very weird- if I saw someone unfriended me I would not find old photos they posted with me in it and try to tag myself in it.

You have WAY too much time on your hands if this upsets you.

Your ex-friend isn't doing anything to you.

They are most likely doing everything in their power to insert themselves into your social media feed so as to annoy/make you feel guilty and miserable.