Anonymous

What should I do ? HELP?

I took a sodium phosphate enema because i was constipated and it said it should work within minutes up to a hour but a hour went by and nothing so i did another one. then half a hour went by and I've been constantly shitting since then...... i read the bottle which i should of done first i know but i didn't and it says can cause serious dehydration or kidney problems if taken more then 1 proper dosage . Is that what is going on or will i be okay ?? please only serious answers

• Linda

If the directions said that and you continue having loose bowels especially runny bowels, then it wouldn't hurt to go to minor emergency to get it checked out. I don't think it will continue, but if it continues for a few more hours nonstop, then you should get looked at professionally.

• Byrd

Wow there's just no helping stupid

• Burgoo

drink some gatorade, you will be fine

• Aa

drink a lot of Gatorade so you won't get dehydrated, or buy oral rehydration salts from the pharmacy, or you can make your own oral rehydration salt solution.

Mix one-half teaspoon salt plus one and a half tablespoons of sugar plus two cups of water. Drink this solution with the goal of replacing fluids lost. For example, if you poop one cup, drink one cup of the oral rehydration solution. If you poop two cups, drink two cups of the solution. You will probably be ok, but if you feel really weak go to the emergency room.

Sit on a toilet! 

Pray to GOD to help you decide and really want to control your Temper!  No one can really control you, but yourself! 

• kelvin

you will be fine after it all passes