Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Are tattoo artists suppose to be very pushy and try to hustle you?

The guy keeps saying I'm going to be doing a lot of work on you. I said wait, I do not want a bunch ch of tattoos or to be covered in tattoos. His wife got mad saying "what's wrong with a bunch if tattoos",

I said nothing, but I only wanted something small to start off with, and now is not a good time for me financially. Now he's showing up at my job a lot like desperate? Saying g he can tattoo me at any l8cation even my house?

They said they do payment plans, but now I'm kind of thinking of just waiting for a shop later on.

Best Answer

Find another artist.

Any decent tattooist is never short of work

and no licensed tattooist will offer to do it in your home

No, they are not.

He obviously needs money and that's not your problem, go elsewhere to get your tattoo done.

He is Manipulative, Desperate and Greedy. Frankly if he continues bothering you, I would call the police on him, and I would definitely not have him be anywhere close to me with any type of needle.

• Jerry

If you're not comfortable with this particular tattoo technician, then tell him to leave you alone.

He knows you a gullible dweeb that he can sucker for hundreds of dollars, to pay off his own creditors. You must be a special kind of stupid, if you fall for that.

These tattoo "artists" suck then. I'd find someone else to do your work. This guy has no class.

• Vicki

Um, that's not cool. That's grounds for a restraining order. I know that sounds extreme but like, I've never had a tattoo artist that desperate lol, and I got my first tattoo from a guy who had recently lost his position and needed the clients... I'm just saying. That's not cool.

He's probably tight on money.....