Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Are tattoo artists suppose to be very pushy and try to hustle you?

The guy keeps saying I'm going to be doing a lot of work on you. I said wait, I do not want a bunch ch of tattoos or to be covered in tattoos. His wife got mad saying "what's wrong with a bunch if tattoos",

I said nothing, but I only wanted something small to start off with, and now is not a good time for me financially. Now he's showing up at my job a lot like desperate? Saying g he can tattoo me at any l8cation even my house?

Update:

They said they do payment plans, but now I'm kind of thinking of just waiting for a shop later on.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Find another artist.

Any decent tattooist is never short of work

and no licensed tattooist will offer to do it in your home

• 4 weeks ago

No, they are not.

He obviously needs money and that's not your problem, go elsewhere to get your tattoo done.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is Manipulative, Desperate and Greedy. Frankly if he continues bothering you, I would call the police on him, and I would definitely not have him be anywhere close to me with any type of needle.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you're not comfortable with this particular tattoo technician, then tell him to leave you alone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He knows you a gullible dweeb that he can sucker for hundreds of dollars, to pay off his own creditors. You must be a special kind of stupid, if you fall for that.

• 1 month ago

These tattoo "artists" suck then. I'd find someone else to do your work. This guy has no class.

• Vicki
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Um, that's not cool. That's grounds for a restraining order. I know that sounds extreme but like, I've never had a tattoo artist that desperate lol, and I got my first tattoo from a guy who had recently lost his position and needed the clients... I'm just saying. That's not cool.

• 1 month ago

He's probably tight on money.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.