Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Do dogs like the taste of antifreeze?

I have a 6 year old Rottweiler. Yesterday, I spilled antifreeze on the ground while trying to get it into my car. He came up and lapped it all up. Do dogs actually like the taste?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

    Only in your imagination, Mr. Troll.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Yes they will drink it because it tastes sweet AND ITS VERY TOXIC people are stupid and wouldn't know its toxic

  • 1 month ago

    I love antifreeze, I put it in all my exotic wines and dishes, imported from Mars (of course). It increases the taste by 50 points. Sometimes you have to roll a d20 though.

  • 1 month ago

    You probably KILLED your dog. If not, PLEASE take him to a vet. Poor guy.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    take to vet it is poison

  • 1 month ago

    Most antifreeze solutions contain high levels of ethylene glycol, an ingredient that, once metabolized, is extremely toxic to dogs and cats. Pets are often attracted to the liquid because of its sweet taste. Even small amounts can be lethal to animals.Aug 31, 2011

    Antifreeze Poisoning in Dogs and Cats - Vetstreet

    www.vetstreet.com › care › antifreeze-poisoning

    This was the first site when I googled your question. For more information you can google your question. Very very toxic to dogs.

  • Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Hope you're a troll. If not, you've poisoned your dog. Antifreeze tastes sweet and dogs and cats will drink it. It's extremely toxic, even in small amounts.

  • 1 month ago

    Just to say....

    Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

    Everybody likes the taste of antifreeze.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Yes. Antifreeze is sweet tasting. And can destroy your dog's kidneys.

  • 1 month ago

    Yes. Most antifreeze solutions contain high levels of ethylene glycol, an ingredient that, once metabolized, is extremely toxic to dogs and cats. Pets are often attracted to the liquid because of its sweet taste. Even small amounts can be lethal to animals. Your pooch may end up having kidney failure as a result of your carelessness. Your concern for his welfare is very touching.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.