Dream of Presidency run after Active Military Service?

Greetings from Camp Humphreys Army Base in Korea, my name is Mufasa Nubian. I have a dream running for office after my years in the military are over, I plan on retiring out the military but if something benefits my plans on running for U.S. President comes about before I complete 20 years of service I will come out of the military to pursue it. The questions I have:

1. Where would I start to get the process started while I’m in the military and after I am relieved from the military? Who do I get in contact with? Where do I go? What do I do in general before and after my military career?

2. I know military member can be involved in politics under certain provisions and as long as it does not interfere with military duties but will it be necessary or beneficial to go into politics while I’m in service?

3. I’m in school for political science and crimson justice, what other degrees and what courses should I look into?

Please add any pertinent information that would serve relevancy to my questions and desire. After all, I may be your president one day 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Jason

Funniest thing I've read all day.

LMFAO..............

This crimson justice you study, would that be blood red justice or republican red justice?

Good luck! I don't know the answers to any of your questions though.

as an active military memeber........no, you are NOT allowed to participate in any active poltical duties, at least not while in Uniform.

Many politicians have LAW degrees- ...as studying the LAWS of the land, is a fairly good basis for holding high office.

Although, with the current administration.....it sure doesn't seem so.

Apparently just being a fake-reality tv host works just as well these days.

Your living in a fantasy world.