Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

What if you dream of a irresponsible reality star from 90 Day Fiance telling you the next day you may be pregnant and you saying you'll....?

Take Plan B?

I have a friend who watches 90 Day Fiance on occasion... anyway, she told me she dreamt of the castmate Andrei telling her the next day to her shock that she may be pregnant because he did not use a condom and in fact they did had sex without one and he ejaculated because he wanted that experience with her and I know she finds this castmate revolting because she views him as irresponsible lacking financial stability. In the dream, she tells him she is taking Plan B, because she wants to prevent pregnancy with him... she's asking me what this means... I have no idea. I do know she wants to be a Mom, but is not even dating anyone although she has a love interest or crush. 

• Edna

Jeez - what do you think it means? It means your friend had a sexy dream that she had sex with some guy she sees on TV.

So? It's a dream. It doesnt mean anything. You and your friend sound immature

I have the gift to interrupt dreams. Dreams of pregnancy simply mean a new change in life. This can mean many different things such as an upcoming move, new school, graduation, new job and so on. This dream about taking Plan B simply means trying to take back control of the change in life.

• MissA
      1 month agoReport

This would have been good gibberish if you knew the word “interpret.” As it is it’s just tragic.

It was just a dream and nothing else, I have similar types of dreams and I know I am not pregnant being a 63 year old grandma

• MissA

Dreams don't mean anything. If she had sex with an actual human man and does not wish to become pregnant and it's been less than a few days, then yes, she should consider Plan B.

• Suzy Q

It means that dreams are your brain processing the impressions of the day, or days before.

In this case having unprotected sex, realizing that can lead to pregnancy, and watching that reality show. Nothing mysterious about it.