Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

Should Bercow be thrown out of Parliament as he's totally biased and is stopping even a Deal going through?

Update:

He's determined to stop Brexit by any means. What is he playing at?. Slimy toad needs to be suspended from Parliament.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

the unelected poison dwarf ought to be in jail

• Mr Sceptic3 weeks agoReport

He’s elected, by the electorate in Buckingham as an MP. He was then elected Speaker by other MPs. You are a thick twàt.

• 3 weeks ago

Listen to him - of any currently in Parliament, he tends to make the best sense. I'd not want his job for a fortune. Keeping that mob in order - nightmare.

• 3 weeks ago

no he is providing tax free entertainment to many

• 3 weeks ago

No, he should be made Emperor, and there should be a campaign to stop him resigning.

#dontgojohn

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Biff
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Bercow defended himself well against that sort of ill-founded claim from Bernard Jenkin in parliament earlier. He reminded Jenkin of the times his rulings had favoured eurosceptics like himself. That included selecting a question from Jenkin in 2013 regarding an EU referendum.

• Gerald
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

the old capitalist trick cause confusion find the lady oops you were wrong I win and the fools look on thinking I could find it Boris the nutty sly Professor you all believe his moves are real fools absolute fools Mr Bercow is the referee he will always be one sided its what the British do every Saturday ha ha ha come on our lads

• 3 weeks ago

Bercow! One of the very few Tory MP's still possessed of integrity and the courage to stand up for the will of Parliament and the rule of law!

More power to his arm!

• 3 weeks ago

Boris is trying to bulldoze a deal through by not allowing Parliament enough time to scrutinise it. I can only assume it's because he thinks it's weak.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Just what's he gone and done now?

Despite my belief that Bercow has been slightly swayed by bias, I still see him as doing a fair and learned job on the whole.

He's better than the ridiculous Spider-Woman, appearing on TV to chide Boris, with a ridiculous judgment that he should not even have used powers that he appeared entitled to - but let's not go into that.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes. He is scum.

• Tom3 weeks agoReport

Who? This is my only account.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.