Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Who’s right?

My ex boyfriend once got so angry that he punched a hole in the wall, kicked down my door, and beat me up. I then called the police, and they arrested him and said he’s on the hook to have to pay and get it repaired. He said he would do it until a bombshell was dropped.  

His ex from a couple years ago called and said she believed he was the father of this now five year-old boy. He agreed to a DNA test, and the child was his. I was hoping he would not have anything to do with the kid, but he surprised me. He wanted to start being a father and wanted to help raise his son. He was then constantly spending money on his son and putting off the repairs of his house. He even had the audacity to say his son was more important than my house.  

That pissed me off, so I got revenge. I contacted his son’s mom and told her how he beat me up. I sent her a copy of the police report and pictures of the bruises he put on me.  

She ended up deciding to not let him see his son and fled town with him. I thought that my bf would then forget about his kid and focus all his attention on me.  

Well, he surprised me. He then dumped me and said I was a horrible person. He also said he wants me to drop the charges, so he can spend the money on taking his son’s mom to court for visitation rights. I told him I wouldn’t, and he said I was cold-hearted for valuing my house over his kid.  

Who’s right? Should he still pay for the repairs, or do I no longer deserve it? Is his kid more important?

you are very jealous and vengeful because you wanted all of him to yourself and could not share him with his son. an abuser dumped you? good riddance . he'll beat his son next, sadly. yeah he should pay for what he did. 

You both deserve whatever you get. Your legal avenue to getting him to pay was to sue him for the damages, not to do what you did.

You are both awful people.

• Foofa

No one in this situation is right. You're choosing to stay with a guy who will kill you one day. The mother of this child is guilty of kidnapping at this point. The situation is just awful all around. I guess the good news is that once your relationship reaches its inevitable conclusion you'll no longer have to see that hole in the wall. Yikes!

he should still pay for the repairs.

OK Bill.....................

Wow, sounds like you both need to grow up.

you both sound like awful people LOL

being jealous of someone's kid? really? grow up

you are definetly right that ***** beat you up so how arte you going to forgive him. I would never

Really??? It is quite evident you are a troll.