What is this wooden design on wall called in architectural terms?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    The wood pieces around the framed art is called Wainscoting. it can refer to wood that is mounted below the chair rail (which is also pictured) but it also used to refer to framed panels on the wall.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • gerald
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    its a gallery to display art

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

    post modernism, yes

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.