Is it weird to wear silver dog tag necklace with gold watch?

I'm a guy in my early 30s. Is it weird to wear silver dog tag necklace with gold watch? The watch is gold colored Bulova brand and it has crystals all over the watch. Is this style ok or will it look weird?

• Nah, that would be fine. Don't worry.

The no mixing of gold and silver rule has gone the way of afternoon gloves, hats for all occasions, and cars with chrome fins . It's old and out of date. Expensive watches are made with gold and silver together and expensive fine jewellery makers mix metals in one piece all the time. If Rolex can do it then you can wear a gold watch and a silver necklace and you won't be weird in the least.

If you feel weird wearing them together then it's wrong for you - personally it wouldn't worry me.

You wear what you like chief, nobody really cares.

You do whatever you want to do, if you want to wear those at the same time then you should. You shouldn't worry about if it'll look good, just show off that you've got the confidence to pull something off that others might find weird or unstylish.

• Bee V2

I don't think that would look too weird.