Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

I swear I don’t prec*m?

Awkward question, but a real one.. we all know what precum is and until yesterday I didn’t realize that it was supposed to be a lot. I thought it was such a small amount that you couldn’t even realize it... but to my surprise most guys on the internet that have talked about it say that it’s enough to notice when it comes out. Some people’s underwear get wet because of it, and I even went as far as looking up videos online of it happening, and that has never happened to me ever. My question is exaggerated because I think I do it, but I’ve really never noticed anything come out of my penis during arousal or sex or masturbation or anything. Is this normal? Do some men just not do it? Or do I just do it in tiny amounts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Stop swearing. It is not nice.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

some men don't make that.  It's made by the Cowper's gland. I have no idea why that's the case.  As I recall, I saw that when I was 11 or so, before I shot my first load.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I never had any prec*m, and im sure im a lot older than you.

• 3 weeks ago

Have you gone to the doctor? You should, just to make sure that everything's all good down there. And start using a penis health creme--- I use one that's loaded with vitamins and amino acids. Why do men not treat their penises like VIP?! Lol. Good luck my man.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

"penis  health creme is BS. This is spam advertising for a garbage product.  He's all over the place and I'm flagging him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Some people don't have any til at or near ejaculation. Since its purpose is to protect the uric acid from 'burning' semen, then it's not really needed til that point. It's just a genetic design, if you like. Same way that some guys don't have wet dreams, whilst others have several.

• David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It takes a lot of stimulation and foreplay. Take your time you will likely produce at least a little.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Think of the bright side,

you don't need to wear underwear.

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

The amount produced varies with the individual.

• 3 weeks ago

I usually only get it if I edge for a while.

• 3 weeks ago

I almost never produce pre-***; only if going really slowly and taking a long time to cumm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.