I'd like to know where the accounts of Trump with the deceased soldiers were? Is it true, where did it occur at?

“Sometimes they’ll run to the coffin. They’ll break through military barriers,” he said on another occasion, and “run to the coffin and jump on top of the coffin. Crying mothers and wives. Crying desperately.”

Wailing a screaming like you never heard before, NOT SAYING IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, but I tend to think he distorts everything.

Or is this just another fabricated lie of his to back up his stupid move with the kurds?

But Trump’s comments also offend some veterans and military experts. They say that solemn words about fallen heroes ring hollow from a president who received a Vietnam draft deferment and who has managed a dangerously chaotic foreign policy.

I SAY HE FABRICATED THIS STORY 10 TIMES TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF HIS KURD'S DEBACLE.

Dover, the man said. I presume Dover Delaware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHl5TSXm7Y

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be

When did he say he was there personally? I've seen what was described on TV.

TROLL.............

• Annonymous
      4 weeks agoReport

prove YOUR President right, where is the documentation.

• Sandy

Trump and the families are at the bases where the coffins are unloaded from the plane. these moments are not taped, at least for public consumption. But I can easily see these grief stricken families jumping on the coffins of their loved ones. Trump is not the kind of person to make this up.

• Annonymous
      4 weeks agoReport

Sorry, but the Trump I follow could easily make this crap up.