Could you please check this for any error?

"I started studying for my first mcat last year. I gave myself six weeks to study for this exam. I spent the first four weeks doing the content review using my notes and online videos. After I was finished with content review, I was overwhelmed with my jobs as well as the time it needed to succeed. I finally took the exam and I thought I will give it a try and see how to study better. The night before the exam I only slept for 2 hours as I was feeling nervous and unprepared for the exam, and that resulted in a low score. I was not satisfied with my score and knowing I had the potential to improve my score, I decided to retake it. For my second attempt, I decided to use Kaplan rather than focusing too much on content review through my notes. When I did finish the content review using Kaplan and other online sources, I took a sample exam which was provided in Kaplan. This time I felt more prepared and ready to take the exam. Learning from my mistakes and changing my study techniques accordingly, I was able to raise my score. However, if I would have taken all the available practice tests and sample exams, I would have gotten more competitive higher score."

Thanks in advance.

• Mamie

I started studying for my first MCAT last year. I gave myself six weeks to study for the exam. I spent the first four weeks doing the content review using my notes and online videos. After I was finished with that, I was overwhelmed with my jobs as well as the time it needed to succeed. (You have to re-write this sentence.  I don't understand what you mean.  What are "jobs"?  Do you also work?  Or do you mean the "job of studying for the MCAT"? This is unclear.)

However, I thought I would take the exam to see how well I could do.  The night before, I only slept for 2 hours as I was feeling nervous and unprepared, which resulted in a low score. I was not satisfied with my score and, knowing I had the potential to improve it, I decided to retake it. 

For my second attempt, I decided to use Kaplan rather than focusing too much on content review through my notes. When I finished the content review using Kaplan and other online sources, I took a sample exam that Kaplan provided.  This time I felt more prepared and ready to take the actual exam. Learning from my mistakes and changing my study techniques accordingly, I was able to raise my score. However, if I would have taken all the available practice tests and sample exams, I would have gotten a more competitive, higher score.

• want peace4 weeks agoReport

Thank you so much for taking time and helping me.
      Yes, I was having two jobs the first time I was studying for it. Then I left one job and studied for the second time but I still had a job.