Shadow
Lv 6
Shadow asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Does it bother you that some people have their head stuck in their phones not literally but missing out on human interaction?

Nowadays technology is mostly to blame for antisocial behaviour and makes the person isolated and emotionally withdrawn. 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

certainly. many are like mindless robots now with their eyes glued to their smart phone, ridiculous and very sheep like behaviour.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Technology in general bothers me. I wish it was back before the year 2000 so we can party like it’s 1999.

• 4 weeks ago

no, because they are not on their phones all the time. quit being so dramatic. people can interact with humans in real life and with humans on their phone too. it doesnt have to be just one or the other.

• 4 weeks ago

yes i notice this as well. i don't have a smartphone, just a "dumb' flip phone. it has no internet on it. it bothers me. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Agree with your assessment. But it's a far larger problem, far more serious, imo, than whether or not it bothers any one of us personally.

• 4 weeks ago

No it doesn't bother me.

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No, it gives them something to do so they don't feel like they need to bore me with their life story. 

• phonebadbookgood

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

not to me because they are still interacting with someone on their phone

• y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That's on them, only time it bothers me is when they are also driving.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.