what are the best gaming pcs in 2019 ?

I want recommendations from the community, so I can clearly come to know which type of gaming pc I should buy.

Most everyone on the internet who is knowledgeable about gaming PC's, builds their own Desktops.

There are so many different brands and so many different parts that's it's impossible to make a recommendation on a prebuilt desktop. On top of that, prices vary from day to day or week to week.

We're knowledgeable about the hardware that goes into these desktops. With that said..... ready for the shocker?...…. the hardware used in one prebuilt PC isn't all that much different than what's used in another brand. What counts is the configuration and end user support.

The ones you build yourself, or have a friend build for you.

Most ready-made ones are either overpriced or cut down in some way, so the sellers make a decent profit on them.