How many things do you search on Google in a day?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

About up to 30. Basically things I find interesting.

• 3 weeks ago

Everything I want to know... We live in a time where we have literally all the mankind knowledge in our pockets but everyone is so stupid. Google things when you don't know them, inform and educate yourself

• 3 weeks ago

Hi. Not even 1. I completely despise every Android device I've ever owned, not just because of it's lack of intuitive algorithms, but also the software updates every 20 minutes that can't be refused.

So their search engine isn't going to be any better - just a more direct tracking route for them.

Although Youtune (Hhhmmm ... Maybe that's an idea for anew channel name born from My typo - but YOUTUBE) is owned by G, & I use that in My links on Y!Answers CONSTANTLY, at least once every Answers session.

G'Luck!!!

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      4 days agoReport

Apparently you don't realize that Google and "the internet" are not actually inside your Android device, right?

• Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I never counted, but maybe like 10 things each day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I sometimes go days without looking anything up. I am more likely to look things up on youtube.

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Zero

I use DuckDuckGo instead of Google

• 3 weeks ago

When I tell people how many steps I've taken in a day I'm referring to my fingers on my keyboard. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.