Should I tell my coworker if my supervisor is going to snitch on him?

I recently started working security at my local college. It's a very toxic work environment, everyone spreading rumors about everyone. Luckily for me I'm a introvert and I've always done a good job keeping a low profile. But last week my supervisor had a argument with another trainee. My supervisor Is a total idiot and thinks of himself as the owner of the school lol. My supervisor was the one who started the argument and was aggressive to the trainee first. Yesterday he came up to me asking me to write a statement of the incident because he says he felt attacked by my coworker even through he started everything. He claims that he has everyone else's statement except mine. I told him I dont want to because the incident happened a week ago and I wouldn't feel comfortable writing a statement if I dont vividly remember the incident. I really dont want to get involved in any drama but I feel that I should at least give my coworker a heads up. What do you guys think.

IMO you should have written the statement truthfully telling what happened and also keep your mouth shut to your coworker.

Congrats. You are contributing to a toxic work environment and the rumor mill.

Both - tell him, and disclose in your statement that he’d started it. All it takes is one brave person to gather others to make a change. You’d prob be surprised how many signed that simply lacking courage. You can still feel intimidated , yet demonstrate courage.