Am I supposed to think things into my laptop?

My wife and I have been married some 10 years, together almost 16 and at night when we're in the bedroom and I'm playing around on my laptop while she's playing on her phone then it's all good. But the minute she goes to sleep and I'm still up typing she automatically thinks I'm chatting with someone. Not the case. I'm always looking for things for my SUV and doing things like that. I recently upgraded all the lights to LED and I'm looking for the last few ones I forgot. The light under my shifter which displays R, N, D, etc. And I'm trying to find the very small bulbs that go in the vanity mirrors on my sun visors. The only way to look for those is to type them into my laptop. My wife thinks that when I'm typing I'm obviously chatting with someone online. Even if we're sitting on the sofa watching TV and I'll send a text she always has to know who I was texting. I have 6 other siblings all of which have cell phones. Plus, a number of friends that I chat with on a regular basis. I guess according to her the only person I should be texting is her. How else am I going to look for anything online than to type it in? Yes, she can be very insecure at times. Am I suppose to think things into my laptop so she doesn't get suspicious when she hears me typing?

• Foofa

Just show her your search history. This is so easily resolved it's silly.

• AJ

Get a voice activated thing like Alexa. But then it sounds like your wife will think you are having an affair with a woman called Alexa.

maybe consider turning the laptop off once in a while, especially in bed and having sex with your wife instead of typing away all night