Anna asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I am 16 and I workout at home three times a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I need some advices on what to eat after I workout.?

I do 25 minutes of squats, 10 minutes of arm exercises, 10 minutes of abs and legs exercises, and 45 minutes of exercise bike. I need some advice: is this good? 1 hour and half three times a week like this? Is it similar as going to the gym? What do I need to eat after I finish? Do I need protein bars? What do I need to eat from morning to night? How many calories each meal? Please help I need to know if this is a good workout as if when you go to the gym. Thank you so much 

• Logan

It addition to three normal meals which are 700 Cal each, I also have a 200 Cal pre workout meal that is juice, sugar and L-citrulline, and a 700 Cal post workout meal consisting of 1 cup whole milk, 4 tablespoons dextrose, 1 scoop whey protein, 1 piece fudge and 1 banana.

You would save a lot of time and get better results using enough weight to limit reps to the 8 to 12 range and then doing 3 sets. Search the internet for a diet and workout plan used by a fitness model or celebrity that you want to look like.