Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

work and mental health?

I often have to do 2-3 hours of overtime every day and also I don't have enough time to have a break time for a meal.  At least once a month I have to work over 20 hours and each time I get sick. Even when I'm taking a break I'm constantly getting messages which are asking me "what are you doing now?" "There is an email/message and are you watching it?" There is no time to relax at all.  I'm looking for a new job but I have to survive with the current job until I find the next job. I'm not sure how long I can keep going without going crazy....

my problems:

●I can't sleep well

●I'm always tired

●I have chest pain often

●headache

●dizzyness 

●not being able to think clearly 

●I don't feel good being with this company  

●Losing apatite 

●Eyesight is getting bad

●I think I have a depression my work environment: ●working from home●7 pm ~4 am (when I got this position I was told my work hour is 4 pm ~ 1 am)●type of work: tech support●high-pressure job

●very demanding clients (occasionally I have to work over 24 hours without sleep)

● every 2 months I have to visit a client  site in abroad and stay there for a month

●I have to work on my weekend sometimes 

I feel like I'm getting sick mentally and I just need some advice from someone.

Please advise. 

Pray for what you believe you have already received (do not pray if you don't believe...

that's a faith killer).

Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy.

Jesus destroys the work of Satan.

Jesus was healing. All the time... healing.

If our Father in heaven causes sickness then Jesus would have been going against His Father's will if He healed people.

Everyone has been deceived by Satan into believing that sickness is from God.

Tell me...

IF THAT WERE TRUE...

Why pray for healing?

If disease is from God.. then we should all embrace being sick and beg for cancers so that we can suffer even more! Because everything from God is meant for our good, right?

I hope you see how ridiculous that is.

Things you must 'own':

Jesus healed you on the cross.

Healing and provision were as much a part of the atoning sacrifice as salvation is.

You MUST resist the devil.

It's up to you.

God gave you the power and authority to do so.... Draw close to God; the devil will flee.

Tell your problem about your God. Don't tell God what the devil has been telling you.

Predict your future. Call the things that are not as if they ALREADY were... call them into being.

You can't lie if you are agreeing with God.

Soak yourself in His Love. When you know how much you are loved, you are untouchable.

Rumour has it that John the disciple (who wrote the Book of Revelation and the Gospel according to John) was thrown into a vat of boiling oil and it did not harm him.

Cast your cares on God.

All God wants to do is care for you.

The question is, why won't you let Him?

Life and death is in the power of the tongue.

Charles Capps is a good spiritual teacher about these things.. he's with the Lord now, but his teachings are still here.