My boyfriends crazy ex wife?

My boyfriends ex wife is starting **** for no reason. She is lying saying I’m into drugs when I’m not. We have her boys every other week just like she does. They don’t even like going over there. Her youngest son was almost crying because he didn’t want to leave to go to his moms house. She blows up my mans phone (her now ex husband because he divorced her crazy ***) saying I’m into drugs but I’m not and she has no proof. She’s got me blocked so I can’t contact her and has the nerve to be a **** to me when I did nothing wrong to her besides take better care of her kids than she does! I am just wondering why in the **** she keeps running her mouth? Also she has people spy on my Snapchat and she tells me I’m the one who’s jealous of her. How can I be jealous of someone who doesn’t even know how to drive? She is 30. Has never gotten her license ever. She is scary when she drives I guess. She can’t cook: she burnt grilled cheese so bad it caught on fire. Her then husband divorced her because she slept around behind his back. It’s just such a headache. Thinking I should report her for drugs because she’s sure as hell is acting like it. Please help me understand 

Best Answer

Take a deep breath and read the poem,"If" by Kipling. It talks about keeping your head when all about you are lying.

Next time she brings up drugs in public, reach into your purse and pull out 2 identical drug tests, "Put your children where you mouth is". Don't call her a liar or a druggie, just call for action.

What's to understand? She is jealous and wants to make your life hell.Ignoring her takes away her power over you. But you can let it go on if you want.

• Linda

Unfortunately if you want to stay with your boyfriend, you will have to put up with this woman, since your bf is coparenting his kids. Unless you have proof she is on drugs or an unfit mother, nothing will be done. The only way to live with this is make up your mind you are not going to put up with any crap from her and as far as spreading lies about you, nobody who knows you will believe her.

• mmm

1. Reporting her for drugs with no concrete proof makes you sound crazier than she does.

2. why would you want to be in contact with this woman?

3. Let the phone go to voicemail - she can text or leave a message if its important and he can respond if it is absolutely necessary.

4. She is running her mouth because she doesn't like you - your attitude and your ability to manipulate her children.

5. If I were you? I'd take a step back and realize this is not about you.

Ignore her. You’d likely not even been in the picture when they’d parted - she’s that crazy. However, don’t hesitate to protect yourself and your partner's children if she attempts to invade your privacy. She’s insecure and threatened by her ex’s happiness.

Why do you think that irrational behavior can be understood? It can't which is why it is irrational. Considering that she is telling this crap to her ex I think the best thing you could do is just ignore her. She is only doing what she is to get a reaction from you. So don't give her what she wants.

• k w

drama queen? attention hoo-er ? maybe she wants to change up custody division, so that it's only her......tread carefully.......and write down everything, use notepad in the computer, so you can easily copy it, and date and time for each issue and tell no one your secret.