Anus bump and pain?

For about a month now I've been noticing pain when just sitting down, and pain after a bowel movement. I took a pic of my anus and I see a boil/pimple like bump around my anus area. I'm scared it's something serious. It hurts when I touch the area the bump is in, it hurts to sit down, it hurts after a bowel movement, the pain comes and goes. I only bleed after I wipe from a bowel movement. I don't know if I wipe too hard or what, but I always have blood on my tissue after wiping. It sometimes itches as well but not too much. It's just really uncomfortable and idk if it's cancer, an abscess, hemorrhoids, or something else... Has anyone had this type of issue and what can I do for some relief for the pain and remove bump? I'm gonna call some type of anal doctor later today... I'm just scared.

Go see a doctor as soon as you can

• Linda

It sounds like a hemorrhoid to me. It can cause pain like you described and bleeding. You can buy some hemorrhoid cream at the store and see if that shrinks it. If it doesn't work, then see a doctor. I do not think it is cancer.

• Ann

Go see your dr. You likely have a hemorrhoid.

• Burgoo

most likely a hemorrhoid. which type of anal doctor will you call?

• Lôn

It's probably haemorrhoids....get it checked out.

• kelvin

than see a regular doctor already

See your doctor soon. It sounds like a boil, but it could be something else. Only a doctor will be able to diagnose this properly, and treat it.

It's a haemmorhoid [hemmorhoid, if you prefer the American spelling], my friend.

If it only appears when you have a bowel movement and returns inside your anus in between bowel movements it's a Stage 2 haemmorhoid, but if it's permanantly outside of your anus it's a Stage 3 haemmorhoid.

Haemmorhoids appear due to you 'straining' during periods when you have bowel movements. i.e. you're not going frequently enough; you're not drinking enough fluids; you're not taking in enough 'roughage/fiber'.

Ideally, you should see your doctor to have a diagnosis confirmed.  Your doctor can prescribe creams and/or suppositories which help to shrink haemmorhoids.  You can also purchase such products directly from your local chemist/pharmacist, but it would be worth your while to have a diagnosis confirmed by your doctor.

• Tavy

You have a hemmerhoid, I had exactly the same a few months ago. A large purple lump which hurt when I sat down and bleeding. These are very common and it's not cancer.

My Doctor gave me steroid suppositories and cream and it went in a week.

They can come back.

You don't need an anal Doctor, your normal Doctor can treat it.

UK.

• C

haemorrhoid .