What do you think about Chemtrails?

Best Answer

Population control.

I DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM

I think You Tube was a mistake, in that total idiots can now post videoes and reach MILLIONS of people.....and millions of idiots actually believe these videoes of total idiots., in their moms basement, with no scientific training whatsoever making up stupid stories about what sinister sounding "Chem Trails" are REALLY all about.-

No wonder tin foil companies stay in business.

It's a fairy tail spread by paranoid gun nuts and other haters of our government.

All jet engines emit water vapor (and CO2) as part of the combustion process. Under the right humidity conditions, this water vapor condenses into a a trail behind the jet. Turbulence from the high speed jet exhaust makes the trail look a bit puffy, like a linear cloud.

When the sun is high in the sky, it illuminates these condensation trails with white light, but when the sun is very low in the sky, mostly orange or red (sunset color) light reaches the condensation trails, and they appear orange or reddish against the blue sky.

Whenever I see contrails, I am reminded of the fact that this is a result of fossil fuels being burned at about 1600 degrees Fahrenheit and dumped into the atmosphere. Multiply this by approximately 5000 flights over the US at any given time and you have a lot of heat.

It's a liberal hoax

• frombrum
      4 weeks agoReport

Cuz all the bunker living preper conspirasist are liberals

• Dooby

Intentional.... and few notice.

The useful sheep blather about climate change in the way they have been fed.... it already happened 80 years ago.

Chem trails are the stop gap to keep it going a little while longer... as it exacerbates the problem.

Weather modification was not made illegal decades ago for kicks... irony is... the only thing preventing the melting of the arctic methane deposits that will prevent the immediate burning of the world.

... it's completely fvck ed.

• sam

Aliens and hillary did it

• Elwood Blues
      1 month agoReport

I miss blaming things on the trilateral commission. And what about the Pope, the Illuminati, vaccines, and NASA? Shouldn't they share some of the blame?

• I think they are beautiful. But they are called contrails

Probably the stupiest conspiracy theory after flat earth