19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Population control.

• 1 month ago

I DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM

• 1 month ago

I think You Tube was a mistake, in that total idiots can now post videoes and reach MILLIONS of people.....and millions of idiots actually believe these videoes of total idiots., in their moms basement, with no scientific training whatsoever making up stupid stories about what sinister sounding "Chem Trails" are REALLY all about.-

No wonder tin foil companies stay in business.

• 1 month ago

It's a fairy tail spread by paranoid gun nuts and other haters of our government.

All jet engines emit water vapor (and CO2) as part of the combustion process. Under the right humidity conditions, this water vapor condenses into a a trail behind the jet. Turbulence from the high speed jet exhaust makes the trail look a bit puffy, like a linear cloud.

When the sun is high in the sky, it illuminates these condensation trails with white light, but when the sun is very low in the sky, mostly orange or red (sunset color) light reaches the condensation trails, and they appear orange or reddish against the blue sky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Whenever I see contrails, I am reminded of the fact that this is a result of fossil fuels being burned at about 1600 degrees Fahrenheit and dumped into the atmosphere. Multiply this by approximately 5000 flights over the US at any given time and you have a lot of heat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's a liberal hoax

• frombrum
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Cuz all the bunker living preper conspirasist are liberals

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Intentional.... and few notice.

The useful sheep blather about climate change in the way they have been fed.... it already happened 80 years ago.

Chem trails are the stop gap to keep it going a little while longer... as it exacerbates the problem.

Weather modification was not made illegal decades ago for kicks... irony is... the only thing preventing the melting of the arctic methane deposits that will prevent the immediate burning of the world.

... it's completely fvck ed.

• sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Aliens and hillary did it

• Elwood Blues
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I miss blaming things on the trilateral commission. And what about the Pope, the Illuminati, vaccines, and NASA? Shouldn't they share some of the blame?

• I think they are beautiful. But they are called contrails

• 1 month ago

Probably the stupiest conspiracy theory after flat earth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.