Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Who were the first race-mixers in America?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Whoever they were, it was thousands and thousands of years ago.

• 1 month ago

Human beings. Human beings (like dogs, cats, squirrels, trout, whales, etc.) like to screw. I know this is shocking news to you, since you apparently lack gonads AND brains.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

dontkno.....................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the greys and the reptilians ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Whiskey and soda.

• 1 month ago

Not sure but interested

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I said America not North America. America....USA! The country not the continent idiots.

• Also, you don't know how to use the vocative comma. Typical Nazi behavior. "Let's eat Grandma!"

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I agree with Markus Imhof, and we are talking about events possibly thousands of years ago, not to mention the idea that the original Asians about 16,000 years ago were not of one single ethnic group.

Later on there might have been very brief unions between Vikings and Native American women in the area of Newfoundland in Canada, but there is no documentation.

After the discovery by Columbus in 1492, 500 years later, it was open house for raping local women by Spaniards and, slightly later, by Portuguese men. Then the rest of maritime European men joined in. After slavery from Africa started, the field widened yet again.

• 1 month ago

Melungeons are a mixture of American Indians and perhaps Black slaves, Turks, and Whites. They might be descendants of the lost colony of Roanoke (which is the first Englsih colony in America and mysteriously disappeared). There had been reports in early America about unusual meetings of people who already lived in the area, and houses that seemed Turkish in construction.

• 1 month ago

Depends - when do you want to start, and what would you consider as "race"?

Most likely when the people who wandered in from Siberia over the land bridge met up with the people who came in by boat from Polynesia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.