How do you deal with this?

So there's a guy that I like..but I'm not sure if I want a relationship with him.. he's asked me out but I told him I don't see myself dating yet.. I'm 21 years old and never been on a date or involved with a guy..i just feel like I'm scared of being in a a relationship and never felt the urge to be in one except as a straight girl I sometimes have feelings for this guy.When he asked if I wanted to go out i suddenly freaked out at the idea .why am I like this.He apologized profusely after it but it got awkward and I feel a bit guilty..should I give the relationship a Shot ?I've told him I want to keep it casual and be friends..is that appropriate or will that just make him think I friend zoned him..

If you’d refused the date, told him you preferred friendship, why wouldn’t he consider himself friend zoned? If you can gather the courage and really like him, approach him and tell him you’re simply scared. It shouldn’t rule out possibility of love.

• Louie4 weeks agoReport

I'm not sure if I "really like" him...he's really nice.. It's just not the magical heart-racing kind of feeling..the feelings come and go..i can't just tell him hey I'm not sure about you right? That will actually hurt him

Yahoo answers doesn't seem like the ideal place to get dating advice just sayin..

• Louie4 weeks agoReport

Judging by the other answer I got on this you're right

Jgvjibhijoojojojojojojojoj